1-to-1 Tutoring is a free, appointment-based, CRLA Certified, tutoring program offered to all Georgia Tech undergraduate students by the Center for Academic Success.
Clough Commons Suite 273.
Click here to see a list of courses supported
Hours (Summer Hours)
Monday - Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm
* Please note that our services end on the last day of class each semester and we are closed during Institute holidays.
Before making an appointment, please review important 1-to-1 Tutoring policies.
- 1-to-1 Tutoring is only available to currently enrolled undergraduate Georgia Tech students. Currently, we do not offer tutoring services for graduate students, but we are able to provide graduate students with other resources.
- Students are able to make appointments no more than two weeks in advance for 1-to-1 Tutoring and must make appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
- Students are allowed two one-hour long tutoring sessions per week AND no more than one session per day for 1-to-1 Tutoring. If a student is in need of additional help and would like to make more than two appointments in a week, please fill out an unmet tutoring need form with the course requested or contact email@example.com
- Students are given 15 minutes to show up for their appointment. After that time, you will forfeit your appointment and be marked as missed in our system. If you think you will be late, please call the tutoring desk: 404-385-0041.
- If it is necessary to cancel an appointment with 1-to-1 Tutoring, please contact the Tutoring Reception Desk at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. You can cancel the appointment by accessing Tutortrac at https://www.academicsupport.gatech.edu, calling the tutoring desk (404) 385-0041 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to attend a tutoring session for 1-to-1 Tutoring without canceling with the Center for Academic Success at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time will result in a $15 fee charged to your student account in the Bursar's Office to cover the cost of paying the tutor and administrative overhead. This charge could result in a hold on your student account and a withholding of services such as class registration, transcript requests, etc. until the balance is cleared. Student who miss three appointments will be blocked from making additional tutoring appointments.
- Staff reserve the right to cancel tutoring sessions in cases of frequent cancelation or tardiness, by request of the tutor or the student, or under other extenuating circumstances.
- Complaints, problems, and issues concerning tutoring services, tutors, online scheduling, or any other matter pertaining to 1-to-1 Tutoring should be referred to 404.385.0041 or email@example.com.