1-to-1 Tutoring is a free, appointment-based, CRLA Certified tutoring program offered to all Georgia Tech undergraduate students by the Center for Academic Success.
Location: Clough Commons Suite 273 Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm
* Please note that our services end on the last day of class each semester and we are closed during Institute holidays.
- 1-to-1 Tutoring is only available to currently enrolled undergraduate Georgia Tech students. We do not offer tutoring services for graduate students but we are able to provide other resources.
- Students are able to make appointments no more than two weeks in advance for 1-to-1 Tutoring and must make appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
- Students are allowed two one-hour long tutoring sessions per week AND no more than one session per day. If a student is in need of additional help and would like to make more than two appointments in a week, please fill out an Unmet Tutoring Need form or contact email@example.com.
- Students are given 15 minutes to show up for their appointment. After that you will be marked as missed in our system.
- If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please contact the Tutoring Reception Desk at least 24 hours prior. You can cancel by calling 404-385-0041, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or accessing Tutortrac.
- Failure to attend without canceling at least 24 hours in advance will result in a $15 fee charged to your student account in the Bursar's Office to cover the cost of paying the tutor and administrative overhead. This charge could result in a hold on your student account and a withholding of services such as class registration, transcript requests, etc. until the balance is cleared. Students who miss three appointments will be blocked from making additional tutoring appointments.
- Staff reserve the right to cancel tutoring sessions in cases of frequent cancelation or tardiness or under other extenuating circumstances.
- Complaints, problems, and issues concerning tutoring services, tutors, online scheduling, or any other matter pertaining to 1-to-1 Tutoring should be referred to 404-385-0041 or email@example.com.