1-to-1 Tutoring is a free, appointment-based, CRLA Certified tutoring program offered to all Georgia Tech undergraduate students by the Center for Academic Success.
Location: Clough Commons Suite 273 Appointments available: Sunday - Friday
* Please note that our services end on the last day of class each semester and we are closed during Institute holidays.
- 1-to-1 Tutoring is only available to currently enrolled undergraduate Georgia Tech students. We do not offer tutoring services for graduate students but we are able to provide other resources.
- Students are able to make appointments no more than two weeks in advance for 1-to-1 Tutoring and must make appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
- Students are allowed two one-hour long tutoring sessions per week AND no more than one session per day. If a student is in need of additional help and would like to make more than two appointments in a week, please fill out an Unmet Tutoring Need form.
- Students are given 15 minutes to show up for their appointment. After that you will be marked as missed in our system.
- If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, you can do so by by accessing Tutortrac at least 48 hours prior. If you need to cancel within the 48 hour time period, please contact the Tutoring Reception Desk at 404-385-0041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to attend without canceling at least 48 hours in advance will result in a $15 fee charged to your student account in the Bursar's Office to cover the cost of paying the tutor. This charge could result in a hold on your student account and a withholding of services such as class registration, transcript requests, etc. until the balance is cleared. Students who miss three appointments will be blocked from making additional tutoring appointments.
- Staff reserve the right to cancel tutoring sessions in cases of frequent cancelation or tardiness or under other extenuating circumstances.
- Complaints, problems, and issues concerning tutoring services, tutors, online scheduling, or any other matter pertaining to 1-to-1 Tutoring should be referred to 404-385-0041 or email@example.com.