Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Due to public health concerns, Georgia Tech is unable to offer in-person tutoring at this time.
The services below are being replaced with either increased 1-to-1 Tutoring availability, virtual TA Office Hours, or both.
|CS 1371 Help Desk||Replaced with increased virtual TA Office Hours|
|Freshman Chemistry Help Desk||Replaced with increased virtual TA Office Hours|
|Organic Chemistry Help Desk||Replaced with increased virtual TA Office Hours|
|Physics Help Desk||Replaced with increased 1-to-1 Tutoring availability for introductory physics courses|
What is Drop-In Tutoring?
The second floor of Clough Commons is your destination for a number of drop-in tutoring services. No appointments are necessary--just stop in during the times posted below or visit the Tutoring Reception Desk (located in Suite 273) for more information.
Drop-In Tutoring: Help Desks Schedule
|CS 1371 Help Desk
|Physics Help Desk
Please note, we are closed during Institute Holidays and closures.
These programs are coordinated by the academic departments and are staffed by Teaching Assistants (TAs) who work directly with these courses. The following programs are located here:
- Chemistry Help Desk- CULC278
Tutoring in freshman and general chemistry courses
- CS 1371 Help Desk - CULC272
Tutoring for all CS 1371 Students
- Math Lab* - CULC280
Tutoring for all introductory calculus courses, differential equations, and more
- Organic Chemistry Help Desk - CULC278
Tutoring in organic chemistry courses
- Physics Tutoring Help Desk- CULC278
Tutoring for all Physics I and II courses
* MATH 1111 College Algebra, MATH 1113 Pre-Calculus, MATH 1502 Calculus II, MATH 1550 Introduction to Differential Calculus, MATH 1551 Differential Calculus, MATH 1552 Integral Calculus, MATH 1553 Introduction to Linear Algebra, MATH 1554 Linear Algebra, MATH 1564 Linear Algebra with Abstract Vector Spaces, MATH 1711 Finite Mathematics, MATH 1712 Survey of Calculus, MATH 2551 Multivariable Calculus, MATH 2552 Differential Equations, MATH 2602 Linear & Discrete Mathematics,MATH 2605 Introduction to Discrete Mathematics, MATH 2605 Calculus III for Computer Science, MATH 3012 Applied Combinatorics, MATH 3670 Probability and Statistics with Applications
Please stop by the Tutoring Reception Desk or talk to your course TA or professor for information about any of these programs.