- Thursday, 10/16 from 11:05-11:55 AM in CULC 262
- Monday, 10/20 from 9:00-10:00 PM in Caldwell Learning Center
- Tuesday, 10/21 from 9:00-10:00 PM in Matheson Learning Center
- Wednesday, 10/22 from 9:00-10:00 PM in Hefner Learning Center
- Thursday, 10/23 from 11:05-11:55 AM in CULC 262
- Thursday, 10/30 from 11:05-11:55 AM in CULC 102
Interview selections for tutoring positions will be based on attendance at an info session.
Benefits of Being a Tutor
As tutor, you will not only have the opportunity to help others but you will be able to practice what you have learned. All of our tutors participate in a training and certification program focused on developing time management, learning, and study skills. These valuable skills will not only assist the students you tutor, but make you a better student and look great on a resume or a graduate school application.
All prospective tutors must:
- Tech undergraduate student in good standing.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have completed at least one full semester at Georgia Tech.
- Have taken the course(s) you wish to tutor at Georgia Tech and earned a minimum grade of "A".
- Be recommended by a professor in a subject for which you wish to tutor.
- Be available to tutor at least five hours per week.
- Be available to attend bi-weekly training meetings.
- Be able to enroll in weekly course, CETL 2001: Fundamentals of Peer Tutoring, on Tuesdays at 11:05 am.
- Be in Good Academic Standing AND Good Judicial Standing (will be verified with the Dean of Student's Office).